Saturday 21 April 2012

Just passing by...


Hello there!

Sorry I've not been on here for a while. I seem to say that more often than I'd like to, so please do forgive me for neglecting my blog somewhat.

I will soon have lots of things to show you - despite my lack of blogging I'm still crocheting like crazy.

I had told you in a couple of posts a while back that at the end of May I planned to take part in our local organic market and sell some of my crochet toys and accessories. Well, there's been a change of plan. At the end of May I'll be travelling to the UK to visit family and friends, so I won't be here for the market. Instead, I had the good idea of taking my works into my workplace and offering them for sale to my friends and colleagues.

And here's what I sold:

Bunny doudou
Grey/blue baby shoes
Marcel the mallard
Pink/purple owl
Elly elephant
A felt chick brooch
and several felt owl brooches

I was pleased to sell them but I'm wondering when, if ever, I'll built up enough stock for the organic market.

I do have quite a lot of works in progress, so before I paste up any photos (anyone know where I've put my camera?), here's another list:

Several hats
Several owl keyrings to give as gifts to family and friends when I go to visit next month
An owl cushion
and a new secret pattern that I'm working on.

And... last week I went to my first car boot sale for a long time and even though I didn't find much they really were good bargains. More about all this very soon, I promise.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment