Friday 11 May 2012

François l'éléphant


Hello there!

A week from today I'll be going on holiday to see family and friends in England. Yay! I'm really looking forward to it. Before I leave, I'm trying to finish off as many Unfinished Projects as possible. This little elephant had been sitting in a bag in my room for several months, and to be honest I didn't really like how it was looking. I was even tempted to throw it out. But yesterday I came across it again and decided to finish it off. I'm so glad I did! I found the pattern on Ravelry, but you can also find it here. 

Why François l'éléphant, I hear you asking, Because when I finished off this little guy, for some strange reason he reminded me of the new French President, There's something in his expression. François l'éléphant président.

1 comment:

  1. He's so cute - thanks for the link to the pattern.

    ReplyDelete